A compact camera (also called point-and-shoot camera) is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation. Most of them have focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in. These cameras offer more features and have better quality than mobile phone cameras, one main difference usually being a zoom lens compared to digital zoom. Nearly all compact cameras use SD cards, which allow for easy expansion and data transfer; a USB cable can also be used to transfer content.
There are some elevator filmers in the elevator community that use compact cameras.
- PowerShot A570IS (used by bearchoirfan)
- PowerShot A2200 (used by lloyd999ify)
- PowerShot A2300 (used by Misha Gianoli, MMTfan1 and SchindlerLift1874)
- PowerShot A2500 (used by Amarvasandani)
- PowerShot SX230HS (used by Star City Elevators)
- Coolpix S6300 (used by lloyd999ify)
- Coolpix S31 (used by JimLiElevators)
- Coolpix S6600 (used by TheEvadingElevators)
- Coolpix S800C (used by IDLift3000)
- 1 J2 (used by ATITANIC1992)
- Fujifilm FinePix XP50 (used by Ttngidoc)
- Fujifilm Z5 (used by mrmattandmrchay)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH8 (used by NingSama1vs100)
This article is a stub. You can help it by expanding it.