CubsRule2040's 600th video is currently the most poular elevator video CubsRule2040 uploaded to YouTube; he uploaded the video on 19 January 2011. The video takes place at 2440 Louisiana Blvd. NE, a seven-story office building just across the street from Coronado Mall and more properly known as the Uptown Tower. The building has a bank of three Dover geared traction elevators dating back to when the building was built in 1985 and with speeds of 300 feet per minute. However, CubsRule2040 only manages to get two elevators.
- This video has over 10,100 views as of today
- The cab features a turqouise interior
- The second elevator has a Westinghouse-like bell
- CubsRule2040 filmed these elevators again in January 2012; they were also featured in the 2,000th video, and the following week, CubsRule2040 filmed them with user Balarick.
- The third elevator in the bank can only be called via a call station placed near the floor except on the main landing; it was first seen in the 2,000th video.