HN02 (formerly harryneeve & l1ft) is an English lift enthusiast who lives in Yorkshire, England. He is known mainly for his lift videos, but also transport videos.
HN02 has been interested in lifts and transport all his life. He joined YouTube on the 1st January 2012 and his first video was of an Otis Series 1 at Walt Disney World, Florida.
- Hitachi DZHV594E (2012-2013)
- iPhone 4 (2013-2014)
- iPhone 5c (2014-2016)
- Canon A2200 (2012-2016)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (2016-present)
These days, HN02 does not film lifts as much as he used to. He will only film a lift if it has something interesting about it, which he thinks the community would like. He has moved on a bit from lifts and films more transport, but will still film a lift if he spots one.
HN02 started filming lifts in 2012, after watching DieselDucy, Beno and mrmattandmrchay's videos. Most of his videos are of lifts, but he will also film transport. Now, lift videos are not uploaded as frequently as they used to be and more transport videos are being uploaded. Read above for more details.
- He lives in Yorkshire, England.
- His longest video is 'Sheffield Supertram at Night 1/10/2015' which lasts about 35 minutes.
- He dislikes lifts made by 'generic' brands
- His favourite music is the Prodigy