ih8thyssenkrupp is an elevator filmer from New Jersey.
Before he opened his recent YouTube channel he used to spam elevator videos with a YouTube channel that shutted down called ihatethetkbuzz. On January 2010, he officially announced that he has stopped spamming elevator videos.
ih8thyssenkrupp started film elevators in before May 2010 but opened his recent account in May 20 2010. In June 5, 2010 he started to film recycling machines. In August 26 2010 he started to film transit videos(Mainly of buses but also at the NYC subway). During March 17, 2011 to April 25, 2011 he searched for a camera that will replace the Sony DSC W290 camera. During he searched for a camera he tested few cameras up to he decided that the Sony DSC TX10 will replace the W290. In 26 April 2012 he purchased the Pooter(by Jack Vale) and 2 weeks later he started to film pranks. In August 13, 2013, he opened a new channel for pranks that called 3trainpranks. He mainly films elevators in the NYC area.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC W290 (May 20, 2010 - April 25, 2011).
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 100HS/IXUS 115 HS (March 17, 2011 - March 22, 2011).
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC WX9 (April 16, 2011 - April 19, 2011).
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC TX10 (April 25, 2011 - present).
- HTC EVO Shift 4G cellphone (October 1, 2011 - October 17, 2012).
- iPhone 5 (October 17, 2012 - present).
- Canon EOS REBEL T2 (April 2012 - January 2013)
- Canon EOS REBEL T3 (January 2013 - present).
- He also likes transit.
- His YouTube channel name comes from the fact that he is not a big fan of ThyssenKrupp.
- He did "Booey Bombs" on live TV.