Part of the Elevator Community
643 (Aug. 17, 2017)
244,413 (as of 17 Aug, 2017)
lloyd999ify is an elevator filmer from Brest, in France. He joined YouTube in June 2011.
Lloyd started being intrested in elevators since 2005 since age 3. He starts his YouTube channel in June 2011.
- VTech Kidizoom: 2010-2011 (Given, not used anymore. Films in 240p)
- Canon PowerShot A2200 : 2011-2014: (Still have but not used anymore. Films in 720p)
- SONY Cyber-shot DSC-W830 : 2015-December 2016 (Not used, for the moment. Films in 720p)
- Nikon Coolpix S6300: September 2015-November 2016 (Not used, for the moment. Films in 1080p)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4: July 2015-Juanary 2017 (Alternative camera. Films in 720p)
- SONY Cyber-shot DSC HX60v : December 2016- Present (Main camera. Films in 1080p50 or 60 in NSTC mode)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Juanary 2017 - present (Alternative mobile phone camera, films in 720p, not used at the moment.)
Milan, Italy (August 2014)
Lyon, France (December 2014)
Herbignac, France (June-July 2015)
Milan, Italy (25th July-30th July 2016)
Futuroscope Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France (July 2017)
Soulac-sur-Mer, France (July 2017)
Marseille, France (7th to 15th August 2017)
No planned trips for the moment.
- Old Thyssen Elevators (before 1999)
- ASCEL (France)
- CG2A (France)
- Roux Combaluzier (France)
- Soretex (France)
- ABH (France)
- CNIM (France)
- Elitec (France)
- ARVOR (France)
- ASPA (France)
- SACEM (France)
- Artis (France)
- and a few other brands...
- He is an elevator filmer from France.
- He is the first filmer who have found a innerdoorless in France, which is very rare, due to a law in 1992 that obliges building owners to install innerdoors in alot of old elevators in France. This concerns gated elevators also.
- He is one of the largest filmers from France.
- Like Benobve, PostTower , Heritage Elevators and The French Elevator Channel, he doesn't like elevators that gets horribly modernized.
- He is a huge fan of old elevators.
- His favourite brands are Schindler, KONE and Roux Combaluzier
- He can speak English & French.
- He also likes technology, aviation and cable cars.