LosAngelesElevators (formerly known as ElevNick0222212 on YouTube) is an elevator photographer in Southern California. He usually films outside of Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley.
Nick became interested in elevators in 2008 when he first found DieselDucy's videos and musicfreakcc's videos. He enjoyed them and learned everything about the elevators. In 2009, he stopped watching the videos because of personal reasons. In 2012, he decided to make a return, this time opening a YouTube Channel. On February 14, 2012, he opened his YouTube channel "ElevNick0222212" and closed it in late 2014. He then opened his new channel "LosAngelesElevators" on December 31, 2014. He opened his new channel because he wanted to give himself a new look in the elevator community. Even though he has been very inactive on his new channel, he is still trying to make content as frequently as possible.
Planned Content to be included on his new Channel:
- Elevators (very few)
- Car Tours
- He is also one of the Global Moderators on the Skyscraper Simulator Forum.
- His old YouTube Channel is ElevNick0222212.
- His favorite elevator brands are ThyssenKrupp, Dover, and Mitsubishi.
- He wants to meet DieselDucy, CVE9120, alpaljl, JonathanElevator29, and NationalElevator one day.
- He builds ThyssenKrupp elevators on ROBLOX.