musicfreakcc or known by his real name Connor Carey, is an elevator filmer from Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Connor launched his channel "musicfreakcc" on March 11, 2007. In November of that year, he filmed the elevators at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia after watching dieselducy's videos.
He was the second most popular elevator filmer after dieselducy.
In May 2012, he abandoned his YouTube channel but left all his previous uploaded content public. He announced in mid-2013 that he would return later in the year.
On November 13, 2013, he returned to the elevator community and uploaded a video on YouTube which was an Otis Gen2 elevator in RIT Institute Hall,but he only posted two videos in November 2013 and did not post anything for the first half of 2014. However, he returned to Atlanta in the summer of 2014 and filmed elevators with ems318 and Brock's Sketchbook (thegrudge58).
- He is best known to film the elevators at Westin Peachtree in Atlanta, Georgia
- He visited Beijing and Shanghai, China back in 2008, when he filmed the following elevators in both cities:
- Beijing Capital International Airport (Kone)
- A Chinese restaurant in Beijing (ELLY Elevator)
- Rainbow Hotel, Beijing (Hitachi)
- Shanghai Oriental Pearl TV Tower (Otis)
- Jin Sha Inn, Shanghai (Mitsubishi)
- Plaza 66, Shanghai (Otis)
- He set the Dover Buzz world record on July 24, 2009 when he filmed a high speed ThyssenKrupp elevator at the Viceroy Residences in Miami, Florida; however, the record was broken by cannycart in December 2010
- DieselDucy, TheElevatorChannel, and musicfreakcc are the three most popular elevator photographers
- He has an account in Skyscraper Simulator Forum called "conbot".
- He is credited as the person behind popularizing elevator photography
- His elevator video filmed in the Sears/Willis Tower Skydeck Westinghouse elevators in Chicago is currently the most viewed elevator video filmed by elevator photographers on Youtube.
- He was the first person in the elevator community to come up with the name "Dovis" when he and dieselducy filmed a Dover elevator that was modernized by Otis, even though dieselducy uploaded his video before musicfreakcc did. Dovis also refers to an Otis elevator that was modernized by Dover.
- He created the website "www.elevprod.com," but it has been shutdown for several years ago.
- His channel is branded "Elevation Productions"