Russian Elevators is a Russian elevator photographer from Moscow, Russia. He created his YouTube account on 2012, his first account was Georgy2508, but got terminated by YouTube due to breaking rules, and he created a other channel called EcoDisc Elevators but he moved it to Argusbus9432 (now Russian Elevators). He is also very well known for his hatred on generic elevator companies and European & Asian Otis Gen2.
Russian Elevators is interested on elevators since 2008.
He opened his Youtube Account on 2012, called Georgy2508, later got terminated by YouTube due to breaking rules, he after opened another account, called EcoDiscElevators, but he got a lot of spammers in early 2014 who created fake accounts, spammed his channel, and he got a lot of rants. After that, he moved his channel to Argusbus9432 in middle 2014. He never got problems after, but he changed his name to RussianElevatorFilmer2000 on October 2014, because he got many fake accounts who copied his username. His name was changed to Russian Elevators again, because he had some fake accounts to follow him.
He lived in Chicago, Illinois, United States from 2008 - 2010 and he lived in London, United Kingdom from 2010 - 2014. As of 15th July 2014, he now lives in Moscow, Russia.
He made an account called called ElevatorsinUSA for filming elevators in the USA on December 3rd 2016.
As of May 23rd 2017, he very rarely films trains.
- iPad (July 2013 - October 2013)
- Sony Cybershot DSC-W630 (October 2013 - Current)
- His favourite brand is Kone, Schindler and ThyssenKrupp.
- He rarely talks in his videos.
- He is an elevator filmer from Russia.
- He has an account in Skyscraper Simulator Forum called "Georgy2508" but he already got banned due to breaking rules in several times.
- He joined YouTube when he still lived in London,England,United Kingdom.
- He has an account in Wikia network called "Georgy2508", he also the contributor in the Elevatorpedia and Elevator Community Wiki.
- He hates generic and Otis Gen2 (except American ones) elevators.
- Sometimes, he "promote" his channel to other elevator filmers in their channels by "Sub-for-sub" messages.