Not to be confused with Waygood Otis, an elevator company.
WaygoodOtis is a lift/elevator photographer from Wellington, New Zealand.
WaygoodOtis has been filming lifts since 2010, but only joined YouTube on June 7 2013. Five days after he opened his YouTube account, he started using a DSLR because the camera quality on the iPhone was poor.
He is mostly inactive and only posts occasionally when he finds somthing interesting.
- iPhone 3GS
- Canon Powershot SX150 (June 12, 2013 - October 25, 2013)
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC TX30 (October 25, 2013 - present)
- His channel is the second largest lift channel in New Zealand (after Alex Ellis).
- He doesn't talk during his videos and never shows his face. In addition, almost all of his lift videos do not have a building name on the video title for security reason.
- Like Alex Ellis, other than filming lifts he also films buses and airliners.
- He hates NZBus's Alexander Dennis Enviro 200 bus fleet, Because they are Noisy and regularly break down
- He films mostly old or vintage lifts, and sometimes MRL lifts (mainly KONE Monospace).
- His favorite elevators(Lifts) are:
- Kone Ecodisk (Particularly 1st Gen)
- Old Otis /Waygood Otis
- Kone M Series
- Express (Any)
- His favorite Buses are:
- MAN 17.223
- MAN SL202/243
- Hino RK177